I am a bit late with posting my ten things of thankful this week, (and I have not posted anything in 2 weeks) but as they say, better late than never.
- I am feeling a lot better and certainly not so negative any more. I think that this has a lot to do with the fact that I have decided to change my mind set and focus on thinking positive thoughts. I have always been a believer in the saying that your thoughts determine your actions and future. I also know this to be true in my life. Things always have a way of working out – I just have to believe that.
- My car has finally been repaired and I am so happy to have that behind me now.
- It was D’s birthday last week and he turned 12! Where did the time go? It felt like yesterday that I held him in my arms. I am so very proud of him and how well he is doing in school. I also thank the Lord for keeping His Hand over him, especially the last 5 years after losing his mum at such a young age. I am so grateful for the blessing that he is in my life and he is the reminder of what I have gained (and not what I have lost).
- I had a great weekend and spent some time with my family. It was good to just be with them.
- I am so thankful for Ice-cream and chocolate.
- I am loving the rain that we are having and the summer weather.
- I am trying different relaxation techniques and I am sleeping better again.
- I am counting down the days until I go on leave and I am so thankful that our company closes over December. I am looking forward to a decent break.
- I am busy making a ballerina for J-L’s birthday cake. I love having a place to escape to and that allows me to get creative.
- My garden is coming along and I love looking at the fresh flowers!