I didn’t do a ten things of thankful list last week and I was really debating whether to do one this week.
I haven’t really been in a good mood this week. I have made and still need to make a number of decisions and those that I have made I really need to see through (and the strength and courage to do it). I have also had a pounding headache for most of the week and this weekend, it was bordering on a migraine.
As a result, I have not really been focusing on the things that I am thankful for.
1) my eldest brother got a new job this week and the money is a little better. It should be even better in a few months. I am glad for him and this will hopefully take some stress off me.
2) we finally got my mom’s car back this week and it really did cost me a fortune but the guy that did it, didn’t charge me for everything. He also fixed up everything that he could find wrong and so my mom should really not pick up any problems in the next year or so.
3) leading onto number 2, there really are still good people out there.
4) I am thankful for my family and friends.
5) I am so very thankful for my job, which has enabled me to support my family and help them out.
I know that I should be thankful for so much more and I really am thankful for everything that I have in my life. I just couldn’t really find anything else to be thankful for this week, mainly because I was just too focused on what was going wrong.