The lovely Serins Sphere had a post on her blog 10 Things of Thankful:What I would miss and instead of looking at the question of who would miss her if she were no longer here, she thinks of the things that she would miss. It is a really lovely post and made me think of the things that I would miss.
Here goes my list, in no particular order.
1. I would miss the ocean and the beach, the fresh sea air, the sound of the waves breaking on the rocks and the feeling of the sand under my toes.
2. I would miss the beautiful sunrises and all the experiences that the beauty of nature gives me.
3. I would miss my family and A,D and J and miss out on them growing up. I would miss out on their lives and seeing them grow into wonderful people.
4. I would miss laughing and music.
5. I would miss out on travelling and experiencing the world.
6. I would miss food and cake and desserts. We really are spoilt when it comes to food and delicacies.
7. I would miss hugs and kisses.
8. I would miss baking.
9. I would miss the rain and sleeping in thunderstorms.
10. I would miss every single person I know, some maybe more than others, as they have helped shape mynlife and make me the person that I am today.
Most of all, I would miss life, the good with the bad, because it is one great ride.