Eeep, I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award and am absolutely over the moon. This is my first (and most likely last) nomination and I feel truly honoured to have been nominated; more so for this award when I don’t often feel very inspiring.
I will not bore you with my acceptance speech as I know that there are so many amazing and talented bloggers out there.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here goes 7 Facts about me:
1. I am an only girl with 3 brothers.
2. I never cut my hair, other than to trim the points, from the ages of 5-16. My hair covered my bum. My dream was to have hair that covered my feet.
3. I love country music.
4. I am a home- body and am happy in my own company at home.
5. I reminisce – a lot.
6. I love sarcasm; I love anything that makes me laugh.
7. I love pastel colours.
I follow so many amazing blogs and awesome writers, that it really is very difficult to nominate everyone. I will nominate my favourite blogs at the moment:
– Ah Dad