I thought that it will be a good idea to do the same so that those of you that read my blog can get to know more of me.
So here goes:
1. Why have you chosen your blog name?
Yolandi was my best friend and confidant. This blog is named after her and it is my way of keeping her alive. You can read more here.
2. When you have an hour of free time , what do you do?
What free time? More recently, I blog in my free time just to free my thoughts. I like to read and catch up on series.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
Most definitely 30. I think that it is a great age. You are mature enough to start understanding the world and how it works, yet not so mature that you forget to have fun.
4. If I could learn to do something, what would it be?
I would love to learn to master the art of baking. I love baking and I feel truly free when I am baking. I forget about all my trouble and woes and can just be.
5. What would be the first thing I would buy if I won the lotto?
Well, I firstly don’t play the lotto, but if I had to buy anything, it would be a big property with my dream house on and a house for my family.
6. What is the thing that makes me absolutely unique?
Hmmm that has always been a difficult question for me. I am slowly learning that I am me, that I am enough and that I was made unique. So simply everything about me. hehehe.
7. What is your favourite blog?
I really like all the blogs I follow, that is why I follow them. I can’t really say which is my favourite.
This blog is helping me find myself, helping me find my voice again.
Feel free to answer the questions so I can get to know more about you!